Update infos for version 4.5 BETA13A
- Render room update: Image base lighting support
- Possibility to open Autosave directly from File menu
- GGX support
- Space panel size decreased even more
- Blur/sharpen panorama control in navi bar
- Color transformations will not be applied to normalmap layer in „Apply to all“ mode
- Problem of saving Vox Hide hidden data solved: Now all may be restored after reopening the scene.
- Crash related to vertex painting and undo fixed
- UV mapping corrected, v-direction flipped
- Undo lag on highpoly objects fixed
- Fixed problem of „parasite“ background transparency inside semitransparant controls / guides in incremental render mode
- Broken small-scale curves problem fixed
- Export of AO/curvature in unified export dialog
- Draw on plane option got additional constraints – XY,YZ and ZX planes.
- Fixed long loading times of some 3b files
- Masks are used in materials correctly now
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat beta…
Infos about using 3D-Coat beta versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.