Update infos for version 4.5.28 (beta)
- Possibility to Load/Save viewport camera settings. Is found in the [Camera] menu. You are now able to share your camera settings between 3D-Coat projects.
- Gloss export (It was not modulated by curves, it was inverted)
- Antialiasing problems with Extude (and other voxel brushes) + a stamp issue
- Crash related to the PBR preview
- Crash in LiveClay.
- Problem of retopo models panel – see the mantis issue for details: http://3dcoat.com/ma…iew.php?id=1506
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version…
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.