- New function: Cut and Connect for lowpoly modeling in retopo room.
- New import option for PPP: import each material as a separate UV set.
- Retopo shaders are PBR-compatible now. Retopo model lit in correspondence with panoramas.
- 3D lasso selection quality improved a bit. Less artefacts at corners.
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed problem of „Apply symmetry“ and mesh corruption.
- Relative paths to textures added in exported OBJ files.
- Fixed problem of OBJ export. Vertices are correctly distributed between objects now, not concentrated in first one.
This problem was the reason for C4D crashes while import of Coat’s OBJ files.
- When painting with smart materials the depth value will replace the depth data of the active layer instead of constant growing.
- Retopo->Apply symmetry messing polygons problem fixed.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version…
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.