- Primitives for retopo room. This is rather template than complete toolset. Only one primitive present there, list will be essentially extended in next update.
- Coat tool. This is non-destructive and precise version of VoxLayer. This is important step, it opens family of nondestructive tools in 3D-Coat.
- Imput decreased (the time between human’s action and visual feedback on the screen).
- Enable VoXRay in surface tools, Backface culling will be turned off in VoXRay tool.
- Everywhere in primitives edit boxes replaced with sliders.
- Better quality for 3D lasso selection
- Undo for renaming layer
- All Raul’s tools updated
- Correct normals sampling usage in Live Clay based tools.
- Fixed crash related to extrusion using „Initial vertex normals“.
- A lot if small stability fixes.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version… (3D Coat forum member account required)
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.