Fixes (Since version 4.8.06)
Changes in 4.8.08
- Smart Materials depth scaling is now independent of ortho/perspective/viewport and on viewport size / FOW.
- Fixed rare problem of grayed out export.
- Fixed problem of moving UV islands.
- Possibility to record strokes as curves (enable NewCurves in settings), set RecordStrokes in Curves menu, look CurvesTree.
Changes in 4.8.07
- Fixed export problem
Changes in 4.8.06
- Fixed problems of Lathe tool (inability to move points).
- Added „Preferences > Tablet Library“ selection between „WinTab“ and „TabletPC“.
- A lot of polishing in primitives (bolts etc).
- New Curves are much more functional now. Still a lot of work there. Find it in Preferences->ShowNewCurves, then enable spline lasso mode in E panel. Look also RMB menu over newely created curves.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version… (3D Coat forum member account required)
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.