Update infos for version 4.5 BETA7
- Convert old materials should work correctly
- Several clone tool problems fixed:
clone from outside area, correct blending of color and gloss/metal, “through all volumes” works correctly.
- correct texture UV editor view
- Fixed seams problem in ppp – colored pixels near seams in some cases.
- Import gloss/metal has now channel picking dialog.
- Thumbnails will refresh more adequately – when layer or it’s blending options are changed.
- Blending options for layers are oganised better, opetions separated into sections, gloss and metalness has now same options.
- In lock panorama mode screen refreshes when you rotate the panorama. Important: Panorama management is still under construction!
- Layers folder supports metalness/gloss
- robot/preview sphere included in distributive
- Objectify was super slow. I fixed it in beta6. Extra functionnlaity in objectify – removing small flying noise, unifying small pieces, decomposing to child volumes, sorting by size.
- “Draw on plane” extended on Curves/Text/Snake clay
- 3D-Coat now imports object space normal maps, if needed (with auto conversion to tangent space). It guarantees normalmaps compatibility.
- View seams in paint room added – bit.ly/1shKfFR
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat beta…
Infos about using 3D-Coat beta versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.