3D-Coat – Update 4.5 BETA10
Update infos for version 4.5 BETA10
- Materials gizmo is now over all windows including UV editor.
- Toggle visibility / ghosting / isolate is in Geometry menu, hotkey may be assigned.
- Hotkeys may be assigned to VoxTree->Merge, Subtract etc functions.
- And main change that is very important for painters:
- Fixed possible lag in PBR preview window (fps dropdown to 25 even if nothing changed).
- Layers dialog corrected – metal opacity had wrong aligning.
- Left align in VoxTree, no flickering during resize.
- Fixed problem of icons disappearing in voxtree.
- Fixed symmetry pivot picking – it was remaining pen spot after picking.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat beta…
Infos about using 3D-Coat beta versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.
Du muss angemeldet sein, um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen.