Update infos for version 4.5 BETA16B
- Scaling/moving in UV window will scale/move material over uv window.
- Camera->front/back/top/bottom… views in Z-up mode correspond to Rhino and other Z up editors.
- Snapping of E-mode splines/lasso points to vertical/horizontal/45 degrees lines with SHIFT
- Seamless painting over mixed overlapped / non-ovelapped UV-s in case when symmetry turned on. For example, a body is not overlapped, but two arms shares the same UV space. Previously seamless painting was impossible in such cases.
- Occlusion for ppp/mv speeded up 7-10 times. It takes normalmap into account as well.
- UV room got better support of models with sharp edges (va moothing groups). Click on uv preview/face will select the whole island insteand of a separate face.
- If a pure retopo mesh is imported (in empty scene) it will be scaled in similar way as ppp mesh to avoid problems with tiny retopo meshes.
- Fixed problem of non-centered gizmo in 3d-lasso selection
- Fixed possible slowdown when switching between tools/rooms
- Pose tool Undo problem resolved
- Materials gizmo is under docked UV window.
- Problem of ugly seams over multi-uv-ed model solved.
- Sphere tool works correctly in empty space
- Fill works with multiple UV sets now
- Fixed flickering in LC/RS
- Fixed nonmanifold freezing in retopo room
- Fixed opacity of stamp preview issue
- Screen refreshes after choosing panorama from the list
- Fixed stamp mode painting in surface mode (mesh was disappearing)
- Reference meshes are correcly visible now
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat beta…
Infos about using 3D-Coat beta versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.