Update infos for version 4.5 BETA19
- Workfolder changed 3D-CoatV4->3D-CoatV45. Use Help->Migration master to copy data to the new location.
- Axis lengs correspond to grid size
- ppp import for big textures and big meshes speeded up at least twice
- More stable automapping independent on no-manifolds.
- Fixed flat/curved conditions in PBR materials
- Undo and cut&clone issue fixed – #0001854
- fixed color picker hard crash
- fixed crash when 3d-coat exits
- Stencils correctly mapped over the model in UV mapping mode
- Presets and “Modulate Tapering with pen pressure” issue fixed – #0001852
- Removed double “Apply UV set” offering in case when UV-s already applied
- fixed seams over PBR preview
- Fixed incorrect PBR preview in orthographic mode
- Fixed seamd=s that appear on baked normalmap after baking on multiple UV sets.
- Rotate around custom point via ‘F’ become more consistent, it just works now.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat beta…
Infos about using 3D-Coat beta versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.