3D-Coat – Update 4.5.05
Update infos for version 4.5.05
- Color of seams and drawn strokes in preferences.
- „On Plane“ option in „Import“ tool to be able to draw with objects outside the current object.
- New function added in Retopo/UV room: AutoMap for setting UVs.
Works exactly the same like unwrapping in the regular import dialog for „automapping“. It is planar mapping with „cluster self-intersection“ detection. This method is most stable and removes any (even nonmanifold) geometry but creates many islands on the other hand.
- Sripting update: Mat4 added
- New: Image as Mesh primitive
- Split in voxels works correctly with Border width now (voxel mode)
- Scripting: Several issues with UI functions. Details: – http://3d-coat.com/m…iew.php?id=1940
- Fixed seams problems after opening mesh (it was happening in some cases)
- Fixed crash in „Image as mesh“+bend
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version…
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.
Du muss angemeldet sein, um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen.