Update infos for version 4.5.26 (beta)
New and Improvements
- Important news: Anti-atiased painting introduced everywhere – vertex painting, ppp, mv, ptex.
It is applied to stencils, materials, brushes, text, curved pictures.
See examples (stencils) – https://t.co/zI9lOpLUBt , text – https://t.co/iLTQsmmaik
- Export of metallness is possible in gloss/specular color workflow as well.
- Export dialog got controls to correct exported textures via gamma and curves correction (preparing to make good presets for all renders).
- Move via brush tool in retopo room will not snap vertex to cursor position even if there is only one vertex in brush area.
- Contours for cutting may be saved in UV and Retopo rooms.
Look in Commands->“Save contour“. Files may be saved as EPS or DXF. This is very useful for real thing production – like shoes, paper cut or clothes.
But be very careful with new implemented „beta“ tools.
(Beta tools can be activated in the preferences.)
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version…
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.