- New splash screen.
- Shift in Add/Split and Quads tools will cap the hole.
- Updated sort of smart materials. Additional panoramas.
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed problem of navigation in render room in ortho projection mode.
- Fixed problems related to “View->View seams”. It was showing seams + split normals on edges. Now it shows only seams.
- Fixed longstanding palette “Load” .aco files crash.
- Fixed problem of moving collapsed maerial preview window.
- AO correctly used for PBR materials for surface /voxels. There was problems since shaders unification.
- Transform/copy tool -> Import accepts not only PSD files but regular images as well. It simplifies applying images over the model.
- PSD export/import corrected – metalness channel included in layers.
- Correct mip-mapping (no aliasing or blurring) for UV-mapping mode of masks application.
- Problems related to licensing solved
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version…
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.