3D-Coat – Update 4.7.09 (stable)
Infos for 3D-Coat – Update 4.7.09 (stable)
- Important Fix: Stencil painting with lasso corresponds to preview
- Important Fix: Extrusion with 3D Spline supports stencils and works in voxel mode as well
- Important Fix: „Retopo->Apply symmetry to current layer“ really applies symmetry to current retopo group only
- Fix: Export normalmaps without gamma correction (even if specified in export constructor) to avoid confusion with normalmaps rendering
- Fix: Click to place issue solved
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version… (3D Coat forum member account required)
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.
Du muss angemeldet sein, um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen.