3D-Coat – Update 4.7.36 (beta)
Infos for 3D-Coat – Update 4.7.36 (beta)
- Fixed problem of smart material editor preview renderer.
- Snapping with SHIFT – navigation to 45 degrees instead of 90 degrees.
- Pressing CTRL in UV preview window (in UV room) shows selected islands cycled to neighbour UV tiles.
- Possibility to store camera position in presets.
- Gizmo appears even if one point of a transform cage is selected.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version… (3D Coat forum member account required)
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.
Du muss angemeldet sein, um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen.