Fixes (Since version 4.8.04)
Changes in 4.8.05
- Correct FBX export/import. Nodes hierarchy, transforms, pivots will be preserved.
- Fixed normal sampling and picking position for non-current object in clay/flatten and similar tools.
- Fixed problem of Vox Clay with CTRL (was vanishing whole object)
- Fixed Scratches2 brush (it was unsafe, making random holes etc.)
- Correct Constructor tool snapping.
- Correct usage of current color in Smart materials. Current color will be stored in attached materials as well.
- A lot of polishing in Primitives, many bugs and inconsitencies fixed.
- A lot of time was spent on updating curves functions. The overworked curves are not finished yet, so not exposed in this build. But you can alphatest it. Just enable Edit -> Preferences-> ShowNewCurves and restart 3D-Coat. Keep attention! This is an alpha version, many things are non-functional. Press E and select Lasso of splines to see the new functions.
Changes in 4.8.04
- Fixed problem of baking sculpt shaders to paint room.
- Fixed problem of texture preview when you edit shaders.
- Bake menu in Paint room. It allows you to drop paint objects to Sculpt room, modify there and bake normal/other maps back on paint object.
- Plane tool in paint room works correctly with normalmap layer.
- Sticky keys activation time increased to prevent false sticking.
- Fixed problem of very long importing time to PPP mode in some cases.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version… (3D Coat forum member account required)
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.