3D-Coat – Update 4.8.10 (Beta)
Infos for 3D-Coat – Update 4.8.10 (Beta)
Changes, fixes and news
- Possibility to pack selected islands into rectangle in UV Settings tool.
- Snap selected only in retopo room works correctly.
- Add Layer 1 automatically when trying to paint over voxel volume.
- Problem of depth when filling with Smart Materials fixed.
- Save/Load multiple splines, extrude, duplicate for curves (I mean new curves).
- Fixed problems of Rect/Transform tool in Paint room – crash, missing controls.
- Additional anti-aliasing samples in cavity calculation.
- Possibility to tweak vertiсes in Quads mode.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version… (3D Coat forum member account required)
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.
Du muss angemeldet sein, um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen.