Changes, fixes and news
- VoxTree selecting multiple layer support.
Developer note: Still needs some testing if it works correctly for all mode. Please report where you see it fails. There are too much applications of multiselect, so something may be missed. Both VoxTree and Curves tree support CTRL, SHIFT, CTRL+SHIFT multiselection similar to explorer.
- New Curves are in good beta state.
You can enable it in Edit->Preferences->ShowNewCurves. Pay attention to RMB menu over curves.
- Calculator in each input field.
You may enter expressions instead of numbers anywhere, where you need numerical input. For example, enter 1+2 or sin(1.5) or any arithmetic operation including trigonometry.
- Highlighting selected objects. When you select object it flashes shortly to locate it easier.
- By default Auto Pick enabled, easier switching between objects.
- Faster Bas-relief & undercuts.
- “Paste merged” in “Rect/Transform” tool enabled. Seems it works correctly in PPP.
- Fixed mesh exposion during baking with mesh extrusion.
- A lot of small corrections in primitives.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version… (3D Coat forum member account required)
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.