CW Eye is a procedural material shader tree for the open source software Blender.
You can create countless eye variations just by changing some values in the shader. Starting at “simple” human eyes you can create eyes for aliens, zombies or whatever you imagine.
Five cool eye presets are included in this package. Feel free to use them as a starting point for your own variations!
Your results can be baked optionally into textures by using Blenders internal bake system.
Procedural Eye Examples
Color and normal map baking example
- No uv information needed
- Customise iris size, colors and two adjustable pattern styles
- Add an iris shadow and customise its position and smoothness
- Customise pupil size and color
- Customise sclera color
- Customise veins color and influence
- Bumpmap support for veins and iris
- Addtional effects like iris splotches and iris border shadow
- Fresnel reflection effect and reflection intensity supported
- .blend file ( Created in Blender version 2.79 )
- Five example presets. Included in the Blender scene.
- Renderings of the eye presets.
Please do not sell or transfer this shader without my permission. You are allowed to use the shader for your own projects, commercial and free.
By buing this product you support my work to create more cool stuff. 🙂
Two ways to download:
- Visit the Blender Market if you like to support the Blender Foundation: Visit Blender Market
- Visit my Download Shop on gumroad to get the material: Go to Gumroad.
General material description for version 1
Update infos for version 1.3
Update infos for version 1.2
Update infos for version 1.1
This is a short tutorial how to bake my CW Eye material infos into a regular texture page. So you can use it as a texture in other 3D apps or games f.e.