Fixes (since 4.7.37C)
- Cubemapping for smart materials on textures in correspondence with normalmap, not just with geometry like before. It leads to more accurate mapping if normalmaps used.
- Correct import of environment maps restored.
- Distortion of alpha removed when applied to very distorted area.
- Sharper mapping of materials in UV mode.
- UI in bigger size cleaned up.
- Space panel text recovered.
- Japanese fonts corrected anew.
- Correct booleans with flipped objects.
- Dropdown arrow in materials window (and other) recovered.
- Little tweaks to make medium/large UI modes to be correct.
18.09.2017 4.8.01 [should be stable]
- New set of smart materials!
- Bump for materials is now pen radius independent! It correctly depends on material scale.
- Much better folder UI.
- Better PLY support (import meshes that contain UV).
- Edit Scene Scale in retopo room added.
- Correct show/hide start menu, scaling Start menu in correspondence with screen resolution.
- Correct bias for wireframe of primitives.
- Correct UV-ed faces subdivision in retopo room.
- Correct default parameters in Wrap/Axial tool.
- Recovered Fit tool.
- Added the outer radius into retopo torus primitive.
- Camera Snap Settings.
- Store last transform for materials added.
- Fixed Scratches2 tool.
- Correct Japanese font.
- Ptex-related crashes fixed.
- Renaming shaders in RMB menu added.
- Fixed problem of long droplists/menus with scrollers.
- If by some reason cache information is lost, you will be warned while scene loading.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version… (3D Coat forum member account required)
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.