Update infos for version 4.5.19
- Retopo strokes are working over paint objects as well.
- “X” – button in transform tool works again. It reset the object, not just the gizmo position.
Last two weeks Andrew paused refactoring and devoted completely to bugfixing and small tweaks. This build expected to be stable, but your help with testing will be extremely helpful. If nothing bad will be found there Andrew will put this build to main downloads.
Andrew was in vacation for almost two weeks, so changes are really minimal. He still have not resolved all problems accumulated during that time, but merging is a critical problem, so he made this build. Main development is in other branch now.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version…
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.