3D-Coat – Update 4.5.31 (beta)
Infos for 3D-Coat – Update 4.5.31 (beta)
Fixes & Improvements
- Corrected diffuse component rendering.
It result in more contrast and pretty lighting. Now PBR looks much better and is more compatible with other engines.
- Rendering quality in render room improved.
Now all samples are summarized with gamma correction that leads to much better visual results.
- „Conform retopo“ improved – Undo works correctly now and retopo meshes are visible during transformations.
- Faster initial loading.
- Faster switching between panoramas.
- A crash in render room.
- New primitives library added. Includes spirals, screws and much more.
- New HDR environments added – like greyscale panoramas.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version…
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.
Du muss angemeldet sein, um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen.