- Fixed different problems in retopo primitives.
- Fixed breaking UVs when using Intrude/Shell (retopo modeling tools)
- Fixed a lot of problems related to material attaching. Including crashes, undo, memory leaks, correct resizing of smart material.
- Correct displacement visualisation in ppp approach.
- Correct displacement import. Scaling coefficient will be correctly used.
- Possibility to assign fixed bump to smart material, independent from pen radius and depth.
- Re-attaching material if you select other material over layer with attachment.
- If there are too many folders in materials/stencils etc, they will be represented as droplist.
- Warning about missing cache to avoid loosing cached volumes.
Click here for download: Current 3D-Coat version… (3D Coat forum member account required)
Infos about using 3D-Coat versions:
- 3D-Coat beta versions can be used by registered users only. You have to register the current release to be able to use the current beta.
- You are invited to test and use the new beta version while the whole developing process until the official release.
- The permission to use the beta ends at the final release date. In this case you are able to buy the new release.
- Beta versions are NOT final releases! Be careful using them for your projects.